December 17, 2009

The End!

So that's it.

lol. Nothing bad, don't worry. It's just that this morning, I had my last final! That's it! College is over, for now. You know unless I go nuts and decide to come back and do it all over again for something I want to do. But as of right now I'm going to be graduating this Saturday (Dec. 19th) with my BBA in Accounting! Exciting stuff huh? lol.

Earlier this week I was receiving my packages of things that I ordered from David's Bridal online, mostly for the wedding ceremony aspect, with the exception of the cake topper! It was more of a settling for the cake topper than a choosing. Me, being the nit-pickiest person on the planet, could not for the life of me choose a cake topper! So I took it upon myself to browse online since I had not come across one I liked in stores, and I found the cutest, modern-ish [I guess you could say] cake topper on theknot.com:


Only guess what the problem with this one is? Come on, guess! .... Ok ok I'll tell you: it's $79.95! Yep that's right practically $80! For a cake topper! Suffice it to say that I did not buy said cake topper. Nope. Instead I resorted to David'sBridal.com and ordered everything on my credit card. This is what I ended up with instead:

And at a much more affordable price, since you know - everything is overpriced these days!

So now all that's left to order, are the invitations and the napkins for the cake, you know the personalized ones. Although, we really don't have to if we don't want to ... I probably will though anyway.

Gas update: $3.29 in Edinburg; $3.39 everywhere else.

No comments: