November 20, 2010

Getting back into the swing of things - "US"

So I've been a bad blogger haven't I?

All for good reason though! I'll have to do an update another day, very soon I hope. Just a lot going on - all good, thanks to God!

So in effort to get back into blogging regularly I thought I'd do this post that I'd seen on other blogs.


1. What are your middle names? Wentworth (lol, yeah I know!) and Renee

2. How long have you been together? Together for 7+ years … Married for 7 months


3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? A couple years ... he was a grade higher than me in school - we knew eachother, but we didn't know eachother. Make sense? We were both in band.   LOL.

4. Who asked who out? He asked me out during a Mariachi trip to Dallas.

5. How old are each of you? He turns 24 in 10 days! I'm 22.

 
6. Did you go to the same school? Same middle school, same high school. Different Universities.

7. Are you from the same home town? Yes, sort of. We're both from the Rio Grande Valley.


8. Who is the smartest? .... Me. lol. JK. We are both smarter than the other in some areas than others. Don't ask me anything about TV's or electronics. Don't ask Danny about payrolls and cooking/baking. hahaha :)


9. Who majored in what? I majored in Accounting. He's going to school for Music Education.

10. Who is the most sensitive? Defnitely me.

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Florida - DisneyWorld.

12. Who has the worst temper? I get mad more quickly than he does. But when he gets mad, he's mad.

13. How many children do you want? I want 4-5 right now. Ask me again in a year or two, I may have a different answer.


14. Who does the cooking? I do most of the cooking. Danny has been dabbling with BBQ, so far so good!



15. Who is more social? Defnitely Danny. I'm way more antisocial, but I'm coming out of it - the new job is helping with that!

16. Who is the neat freak? Oooh me. No doubt. I like things put in their place.

17. Who is the most stubborn? We are both very stubborn.

18. Who wakes up earlier? Most days I get up earlier to get ready for work.

19. Where was your first date? ... I can't remember! I know it was in Dallas though. FAIL! I know :(

20. Who has the bigger family? He does. I think we tie with the extended family though.


** What happened to #21?! lol.


22. How do you spend the holidays? In the years before - lunch with his parents, dinner with mine. ... Now it's lunch with his Dad, dinner with mine. Mom's will get worked in there somewhere.

23. Who is more jealous? I don't know. Neither .. ?? lol.

24. How long did it take to get serious? A few weeks.


 
25. Who eats more? HAHA Danny. :)

 
26. What do you do for a living? Right now I'm an office clerk at a scrap metal shredding yard. And I'm in charge of Payroll.
27. Who does the laundry? Sometimes we do laundry together, but then there are a lot of times where Danny will do it.

28. Who's better with the computer? We tie. ;)

29. Who drives when you are together? Danny, he says I'm a careless driver sometimes.


 
30. What is your song? LAME! haha jk. I don't think we have a song. Our first dance song was "Its Your Love - Tim McGraw and Faith Hill.


That was fun!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I loved reading more about yall, and am glad you're getting back into the swing of things! Ive definitely been *out of wack* this week!! Oh.. and number 21... I deleted it. :) I thought it was a boring question, so when I did it, I just took it out. Hehe.