August 29, 2009

I wish I had something clever to put here.

I'm blank. This is really weird seeing as how I always have something to say about anything.

LOL. I'll try. Oooooh my day.

So today the agenda was to:
1. Meet mom at David's Bridal.
2. Attempt to pick up bridesmaids dresses from David's Bridal.
3. Pick up the cake server set my grandma bought.
4. Check on Audrey's dress.
5. Go to the mattresses. At Ashley Furniture store. :) (not for me, for Audrey)

Happy to report that all were accomplished!!! Yay!!! This almost never happens. And what would all that be if I didn't stray away from the list, right?

In between Audrey and I stopped at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory - Yum-O!!!! And then veered off to Barnes & Noble Bookstore where I purchased Julia Child's "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" ever so inspired by our 'Sister-Day" trip to the movie theatre where we saw "Julie & Julia." If that movie doesn't inspire you to cook, if you don't already do so, then I don't know what will! And then of course food: Sonic 2 #1's, no onion, w/ bacon and cheese - mustard. And in closing, a trip to Toys-R-Us. Saying we've been absent aunties would be an understatement! lol. I think I've only stepped in that store once before, that I can recall of, and I'm not even sure anything was purchased for me! Hahaha. Interesting experience, to say the least.

So that was that, as far as errands go.

BBQ fundraiser plates for dinner, followed by 2 episodes of 24!! SO addicting.



Gas update: doesn't completely suck today. lol.
$2.27, if you're lucky. $2.39 if you're not so lucky.

No comments: